Tuesday 8 April 2014

Trying To Not Get Arrested - Guest Post By E.C.K.nista

I was going to bail…’cause I always bail…but I decided to go because this mission was JUST TOO IMPORTANT!  It was raining AGAIN, and our city really needed some cheering up.

So, I parked, looking furtively around, thinking of my husbands parting words “don’t get arrested” and spotted the rest of the gang on the far side at the rendezvous location (if only I could read instructions).

By the time I got there things were starting to look absolutely beautiful.  The dull, wet day became a beautiful rainbow of colour.  

I got my piece stitched onto the bench (it is very tough sewing with freezing cold hands and wet wool!), then enjoyed taking pictures and helping where I was needed.

I was thrilled to have gone. 
G.B. (aka Good bye)
E.C.K. nista

No comments:

Post a Comment